What you get from the Seminars?
The art of Latosa-Escrima is an original system of the Filipino Martial Arts. It is deep into training students how to use concepts with the techniques instead of using techniques to be the main driving force. The system has proven its effectiveness in the students/champions/ and fighters it has produced in the over 30 years of development. There are many styles to choose from and the choice and decision is yourâ€¦a learning opportunity or a collection of techniques.
You have the choice of subject matter:
Single stick, stick transition to empty hands, staff, spear, single to double stick, knife – single and double, sword – single or double, sword and shield, palm sticks, empty hands – cadena de mano, pad and mitt work, FILIPINO BOXING. and/or a focus on concepts. It is your choice.
Learn from the source of the system, feel and experience the most effective Filipino Martial Arts system in the world. You will then understand the true meaning of the Filipino Warrior. You will learn how to do what you do with more efficiency and effectiveness — guaranteed.
My reputation speaks for itself and anyone can write up a great resume about themselves, but my results and the influence on the art is my reputation.
I will open the intense instructors program. Students must apply and be accepted. This is more then a seminarâ€¦it is an investment in learning.
Latosa-Escrima Seminar/Price Lists
#1: Weekend one (1) day
- 1 day 4 hours session.
- 1 private lessons â€“ 45 minutes sessions to the host
- Total: Minimum:1,200.00 euros/dollars – 300.00 advance deposit outside of the USA
#2: Weekend two (2) day
- 2 days 2 four (4) hour session – 2 private lessons
- 45 minute sessions â€“ to the host
- Total: 2,400 euros/dollars – 400.00 advance deposit outside of the USA
- 3 hour session
- to the host
- Total: 1,000 – 250 advance deposit outside of the USA
#4: Mid-week2 days
- 3 hour session
- Total: 2,000- 250 advance deposit outside of the USA